Technical Client Support Analyst @ KUBRA
June 2017 - Present
- Provided technical support to various government, utility, manufacturing and media clients across North America.
- Specialized in Interactive Voice Response (IVR) technologies using ProNexus VBVoice (Visual Studio toolkit used to map IVR workflow).
- Conducted feasibility analyses for integrating containerization technologies with existing infrastructure and applications.
- Prototyped NLP chatbot leveraging MS Azure QnA Maker API in a 1 day Hackathon.
Junior Information Systems Analyst @ ABB Inc.
May 2016 - September 2016
- Managed user access for North American employees in various software applications (Basware, Primavera P6, MS Project Server, Kronos).
- Developed training materials and launched an organization wide training workshop for the ServiceNow platform.
IT Support Technician @ Sheridan College
September 2015 - May 2017
- Deployed Virtual Desktop Infrastructure client applications to staff and student computers.
- Provided on-site and remote technical support for hardware, software, and network issues.
- Configured, installed and provided support for laptops and workstations using disk imaging software.